Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My interview with Rihanna

Some weeks ago, a singer who I look up to, Rihanna, came to Madrid, Spain, to give a concert.  I was excited because a TV program gave me the opportunity to do her an interview, so I travelled to Madrid to meet her.

When I first saw her, I asked her how her journey was. She told me that It was really long and she was very tired in that moment. While other girls and boys were asking her some questions, I took those minutes to take her a picture with my mobile phone. When it was my turn again, I asked Rihanna if she had planned visit the city or just chill out until the concert, so she replied me that she couldn’t go back to USA without seeing the beautiful city. She also said that she wanted to visit Barcelona but she thought she wouldn’t have enough time so she would come back to Spain soon. I couldn’t believe what she was telling me, it means, I will be able to see her again.

Finally I asked her if she felt like doing the concert to make people happy which the answer was that doing concerts was the best thing she had done in all her life because for those hours people who go to listen and see her is happy and only think to enjoy forgetting problems.

Rihanna said that she loved seeing smiles from the stage.  




No comments:

Post a Comment