Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A summer job

Dear Pilar,

I am writing in response to the advertisement for a dance instructor which appeared in El Pais newspaper last 29th of May. I would like be considered for the position and I enclose my CV.

As you will see from my CV, I have experience of organizing dancing events.I have won several awards for ballroom dancing. My specialty is the salsa but I also really like the bachata. I teach girls aged 10 and 11 years and they love it!

I am suitable for the post because I am organized and I am very funny. I would also describe myself as a very sociable person: people love me so much and I have no problems with anyone.

I am available from early September and I would be happy to attend an interview. I hope you write back soon.

Your sincerely,

Esperanza


                                                     
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment