Monday, June 10, 2013

My interview with Don Omar

A few years ago I went with my parents to Colombia and in those days there was a Don Omar's concert . He was my favourite singer and so  we went and we could make him an interview. I asked him some questions.

First, I asked him if he could give me an autograph and he give me a signed CD. Then I asked him how he had thought in to be a singer and he answered that he always had heard reguetton and he love it.

I wanted to know if he is flirting a lot and he said to me that this was true but he only loved his wife. I was very sad because I had lost my opportunity. After that I asked him if he knew how to dance his songs and he answered that he tried  but he couldn't do got it.

Finally, I asked him if he wanted to come to live to Spain and he told me that it was interesting but he couldn't because his family lived there.




No comments:

Post a Comment