Thursday, June 20, 2013

A summer job.

Dear Pilar,

I'm Rocío, I'm 17 years old and I'm studying Bachillerato. I'm writing in response to the advertisement for a person to take care of young children which appeared in a newspaper on 1 June 2013. I would like to be considered for the position and enclose my CV.


I think I'm the right person for this job because I have had other jobs to take care of young children. When I was 15 worked looking after a boy and his little sister. I have worked in this job for one year. Their mum was very happy with my job.

I am patient, I treat children as my mom taught me , I am organized and hard-working. I would also describe myself as very humble and cheerful: I am the perfect clown to make children laugh. I love children and they love me.

I'm available from the month of July. I really love this job and I would be happy to attend an interview. I look foward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely,

Rocío.

No comments:

Post a Comment