Sunday, June 2, 2013

INTERVIEW WITH WIZ KHALIFA

Last  Saturday I met Wiz Khalifa in Granada, so I went and asked him several questions.
I asked him what his real name was and he told me that his real name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz. I also asked if he could tell me his date of birth and he said it was September 8, 1987.
I asked him what he was doing in Granada, and he said it was a city that has always liked a lot and he loved to visit the Alhambra whenever he could.
Also I asked him when he would give any concerts in Spain and he told me he would be coming very soon.
Finally I asked if I could take a picture with him, he agreed.
Work hard play hard

2 comments:

  1. I would like to listen to one of his song. Can you please add a link?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done an interesting interview, congratulations

    ReplyDelete