Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My interview with Robert Downey Jr

Last week, the actor Robert Downey Jr came to Spain to promote his new film "Iron Man 3" which is an amazing film and I could interview him, it was fantastic.

I asked him what he thought about the film, he answered me that "Iron Man 3" was the funniest movie to shoot and he enjoyed watching the movie because he loves superheroes.


Then I asked him what was the most difficult role he has ever played and he told me the Sherlock Holmes I also asked him if he liked Spain, he laughed and told me that he loved the sun and  women because they were very beautiful,  we both laughed.


We were talking for a while and I asked him what  his next project was,  he told me that he was filming the next "The Avengers" movie with all the cast and some new actors, and I said to him that I was really willing to see the film.

Finally he took a picture with me and told me 
that he liked the interview and he would like to do another one.                                                            
For me it was the best day of my life


No comments:

Post a Comment