Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A summer job

Hello!
I am interested in the job of taking care of young children.
I am interested because I need money for this summer and because I would like to work with children in the future.
I think I am appropriate for the job because I am responsible and I could do a lot of things with the children, like costumes for a play, do games in the swimming pool, play hide and seek. I am sure the children will not get bored with me.
And if it is a bad day and it is raining we could play some instruments
,or we could draw or I can tell them some stories
I am patient, funny but a little bit serious at the same time, so I can take control of every situation.
And how much is the pay?
I am available all the summer and I would like you to consider me for the job
Thank you  very much

Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment